Thursday, June 16, 2005

A modest proposal

Over the weekend, I will be moving to New York City. Once there, one of my plans is to develop this blog into what I originally envisioned for it: write-ups of the most sinful foods I can find.

Here's how you can help. Send me suggestions for places for me to check out in the city. Here is what I'm looking for:

1). Single menu items. Instead of doing traditional restaurant reviews, I want to focus on one dish or dessert for each place I visit.

2). For the time being, I'd like these places to be cheap. Hopefully, that will change.

3). While I am looking for really good fried chicken or an excellent hamburger, novelty is a good thing.

Please leave your suggestions in comments below or email them to mrsin @ jordanharper.com. Forgive me for taking some time to get settled. Expect an essay on the best beef jerky in America after my roadtrip this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Cupcakes....mmmmmmm. Trendy here, with an astounding array of flavors which means for every perfect cupcake, there's 5 really misguided ones. I bet finding the good ones would be fun though.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Hey...like this blog!
Check out Miss Mamie's Spoonbread for ridiculous fried chicken, and her amazing sides!
And I'll throw in Dinosaur up in Harlem for bbq.
Check out my NYC restaurant blog..am adding yours to mine.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home